Providing The Nurture
And Love Your Child Deserves
|Although each position and situation is unique, our experience has
shown that outstanding candidates are seeking positions that offer
- Candidate salaries paid by the family are based on
approximately a 50-60 hour for live-in jobs (40-50 for live-out
jobs) five-day work week. Any additional hours and fees will be
negotiated with the family.
- Candidates salaries are based on a fifty-two week year, with
two weeks paid vacation.
- Candidates will be exempt from working most major U.S.
holidays except as provided through a special arrangement
between the family and the nanny candidate.
- Use of the family car will be made available for live-in
- Comfortable and private living quarters will be provided as
well as all meals for Nannies and Au Pairs who live with the
- The Nanny or Au Pair is responsible for assisting the family
in the physical and developmental needs of their children. Only
domestic duties related to the children's care will be provided.
Any additional duties shall be negotiated with the family.
Nannies of Children's Learning Place will guide you through the
entire process and help you to find the nanny that fits your needs.
Hubbard Street • Chicago, IL 60611 • (312) 923-9628 •