We take pride in helping professional Nannies, Baby Nurses and Babysitters
find the positions that they are best suited for. The Nannies of Children's
Learning Place understands that finding a family who appreciates you and
supports you is your number one priority. We can help you achieve your
career goals by locating positions for you that will utilize your skills,
background and education.
Our service is offered free of charge to Nannies. The family seeking A
nanny pays us a one-time placement fee. Once you are hired, you are an
employee of the family and you are responsible to them. We do not take a
percentage of your pay.
Each family seeking referrals through our company is required to fill out a
detailed application. This application details the job that the family is
offering as well as the salary that is offered with the position. You will be
given detailed information about each position including ages and number of
children, hours, days needed and rate of pay before you choose to
interview with a family. Your Nannies of Children's Learning Place
consultant will guide you, in detail, prior to your interview with any family.
We will also guide you to "interview" the family as well in order to ensure
that you receive only those offers that meet your employment needs.
We work as an advocate for you and as such we require that you are able to
meet the following criteria:
▪ BA/BS degree or a minimum Two Years Professional Experience
▪ CPR/First Aid Certified or be willing to obtain certification
▪ Ability to make a One Year Commitment
▪ Verifiable Work References
▪ Exceptional Personal References
▪ Current and valid U.S. Driver’s License
▪ Fluent in English (Bilingual Available)
▪ Competent swimmer
▪ Legal right to work in the U.S. without limitations
▪ Outstanding Personal Conduct
Families and Nannies trust us and so will you. Contact us today and we will
get to work for you