Providing The Nurture
And Love Your Child Deserves
Background Checks and Screening
of Children's Learning Place conducts the most extensive and thorough
investigation into the candidate’s work history and experience.
- Each nanny candidate participates in an
extensive interview with two of our Placement/Recruiting Directors.
- The Nannies of
Children's Learning Place personally contacts
every employer the candidate has had to verify their job
- With every
child care position, The Nannies of Children's Learning
Place conducts an extensive interview.
- If a candidate has any inexplicable gaps in their
work history, we will not work with that candidate.
- We do a complete education verification confirming their
attendance and degree conferred.
- We will conduct a
criminal check in every state and country they
- We will conduct a motor vehicle check for
suspensions, tickets and/or accidents in every state the
candidate has resided.
- We require a Doctor’s statement of good health,
listing all current prescriptions and TB test results.
- Each nanny candidate must be certified in
CPR and First Aide
prior to starting with a family.
of Children's Learning Place has the industry’s most stringent nanny
requirements of placement.
All placements are contingent upon these results
11 East Hubbard Street • Chicago, IL 60611 • (312) 923-9628 •